Cassetto has been updated to v1.66
- The Sustain Pedal now triggers the HOLD
- HOLD now works with the Mod Sequencer Modes
- Envelope Amount now automates correctly
All Kosmology/Multiverse releases are updated to v1.45
- Custom Filter Types â€“ the Options Panel now has a section for choosing which Filters are loaded into each of the 6 Filter Slots. Be warned that changing Filters can take quite a few seconds as Kontakt replaces the Filter in all groups. This causes a potential delay to loading presets with non standard filter types, so it is best to start browsing/loading patches from the default filter assignments. You can achieve this by using the Global Default or the sectionâ€™s default button. Unless you have changed any of the Filter types, it will already be the standard configuration.
- Added Prev/Next Preset Buttons to the browser Page (A preset needs to be loaded through the browser before these will work)
- Fixed an issue in Cubase where the first note could be missed occasionally in cycle mode. May have occured in other hosts too.
- When a preset is loaded, playing sequences/notes will be cancelled and must be re-triggered.
- Fixed a Crash that happens using Kontakt 5.6 when loading presets in Cubase and possibly other hosts.
- Kosmology now requires Kontakt v5.5
- All Releases have been re-structured to make it much easier to combine them to a single Folder, just choose the same directory to extract them and select yes to all replace messages. Unfortunately this does mean downloading them again but it will make life easier in the longrun.
150 Multi-Sampled Instruments designed with an MFB Dominion X Analog Synthesizer. This excellent synth has a hard yet warm sound, and this is a great collection for use with the included Multiverse and Kosmology Scripted Instruments. Most Samples were made with the filter open to allow taming within the scripts. The Instruments sound great in Kosmology and 20 new Kosmology presets are included specifically for Dominate.
Includes both Multiverse and Kosmology Instruments, and although it was designed with Multiverse in Mind, the sounds actually work extremely well in Kosmology as you can hear in the audio demos.
General Information on Kosmology: Continue reading →
After Months of work, Multiverse the successor to Kosmos is now released, furthermore all Kosmology Releases have now been updated to include Multiverse which adds extra weight to each collection. This is a free update to all existing customers and can be downloaded from your personal downloads page. Note that Multiverse has replaced Kosmos which will no longer be sold, however Kosmos releasesÂ are still available to those that bought them.
The idea with Multiverse was to redesign Kosmos from scratch, bringing many enhancements seen in the Kosmology Script. Multiverse has now replaced Kosmos, and if you own any Kosmos products, the multiverse versions are available on your download page. The major improvements are:
- An internal Browser for loading & saving Presets easily – there are also previous/next buttons for cycling through presets easily
- The preset browser has the ability to filter which parts of the presets are loaded, for instance you could just load the filter section when cycling through presets
- The ability to save a Default Instrument used as the basis for all of the Default buttons
- Clearer design of the front panel which has most of the major sound design controls visible at once
- An Advanced Programmable Arpeggiator – This replaces the Sequencer used in Kosmos as Kosmology instruments are also included with each Multiverse release
- True Dual Synth – Each Synth now has it’s own Filter in comparison to Kosmos which shared the Filter Cutoff and Resonance controls.
- Mono/Unison/Portamento are now controlled from the Multiverse script.
- The Reverb has been replaced by a Convolver which includes 50+ Impulse responses – the same set used in Kosmology
- Kosmology Instruments are included in all Kosmos Releases
- Designed with Light CPU use in mind – Multiverse uses much less CPU than Kosmos
- Sample memory is automatically managed so that only the used samples are loaded at any time.
Continue reading →