Cassetto has been updated to v1.66
- The Sustain Pedal now triggers the HOLD
- HOLD now works with the Mod Sequencer Modes
- Envelope Amount now automates correctly
All Kosmology/Multiverse releases are updated to v1.45
- Custom Filter Types â€“ the Options Panel now has a section for choosing which Filters are loaded into each of the 6 Filter Slots. Be warned that changing Filters can take quite a few seconds as Kontakt replaces the Filter in all groups. This causes a potential delay to loading presets with non standard filter types, so it is best to start browsing/loading patches from the default filter assignments. You can achieve this by using the Global Default or the sectionâ€™s default button. Unless you have changed any of the Filter types, it will already be the standard configuration.
- Added Prev/Next Preset Buttons to the browser Page (A preset needs to be loaded through the browser before these will work)
- Fixed an issue in Cubase where the first note could be missed occasionally in cycle mode. May have occured in other hosts too.
- When a preset is loaded, playing sequences/notes will be cancelled and must be re-triggered.
- Fixed a Crash that happens using Kontakt 5.6 when loading presets in Cubase and possibly other hosts.
- Kosmology now requires Kontakt v5.5
- All Releases have been re-structured to make it much easier to combine them to a single Folder, just choose the same directory to extract them and select yes to all replace messages. Unfortunately this does mean downloading them again but it will make life easier in the longrun.
All Multiverse products are updated to v1.1 which fixes a couple of issues with the Arpeggiator.
120 Multi-Sampled Instruments designed with the PolyKB II and Dune 2 Synthesizers. This provides a good mix of analog warmth vs digitally smooth which blend together very well for Pads, and also makes a nice sample set for Kosmology. With Multiverse you can randomize the Instruments easily using the ‘W’ button to quickly get new Wave combinations, or use the global randomize to generate new instruments very quickly:
- Size: 1.02 GB
- 480 24-bit Samples
- 60 new Pad Presets
- 20 new ARP Presets
- 20 new Kosmology Presets
- 788 Generic Multiverse Presets
- 70 Generic Kosmology Presets
Multiverse Fragmented is priced at $29.99.
Calculus is a collection of presets for the Virtual CZ Plug-in of mainly Pads inspired by the likes of Eno, Harold Budd and the Boards of Canada. Some of the sounds were designed on a CZ1000 and transferred to the plugin, although they make full use of aftertouch and also the loopable envelopes which which really add to Virtual CZ’s Pad creation appeal.
There are 128 presets in total which are mainly Pads and Atmospheres with a few Basses and Leads thrown in for good measure. The Presets are provided in VST2, VST3, Audio Units and Pro Tools formats so you can use whichever you prefer.
Virtual CZ is an emulation ofÂ the Casio CZ Range of Synths made in the 80′s which used a unique form of Synthesis. The Plug-in was created by Oli Larkin and sold by Plugin Boutique. If you are a fan of the CZ Synths it really is a must buy, and if you have never owned one now is the time!
Multiverse Calculus for Kontakt 5.4
130 Multi-Sampled Instruments designed with a CZ1000 and Virtual CZ with the aim of providing a collection of beautiful Pads for layering within the Multiverse Script. Each sample is longer than usual at 14 seconds long with a long loop section which preserves the character of the CZ. It is ideal for anyone wanting an almost endless and inspiring resource of Ambient Pads.
With Multiverse you can randomize the Instruments easily using the ‘W’ button to quickly get new combinations, or use the global randomize to generate new instruments very quickly. The original sounds are also available to buy for the Virtual CZ VST Instrument if you own it.
- Size: 1.7 GB
- 520 24-bit Samples
Multiverse Calculus is priced at $49.99.
150 Multi-Sampled Instruments designed with an MFB Dominion X Analog Synthesizer. This excellent synth has a hard yet warm sound, and this is a great collection for use with the included Multiverse and Kosmology Scripted Instruments. Most Samples were made with the filter open to allow taming within the scripts. The Instruments sound great in Kosmology and 20 new Kosmology presets are included specifically for Dominate.
Includes both Multiverse and Kosmology Instruments, and although it was designed with Multiverse in Mind, the sounds actually work extremely well in Kosmology as you can hear in the audio demos.
After Months of work, Multiverse the successor to Kosmos is now released, furthermore all Kosmology Releases have now been updated to include Multiverse which adds extra weight to each collection. This is a free update to all existing customers and can be downloaded from your personal downloads page. Note that Multiverse has replaced Kosmos which will no longer be sold, however Kosmos releasesÂ are still available to those that bought them.
The idea with Multiverse was to redesign Kosmos from scratch, bringing many enhancements seen in the Kosmology Script. Multiverse has now replaced Kosmos, and if you own any Kosmos products, the multiverse versions are available on your download page. The major improvements are:
- An internal Browser for loading & saving Presets easily – there are also previous/next buttons for cycling through presets easily
- The preset browser has the ability to filter which parts of the presets are loaded, for instance you could just load the filter section when cycling through presets
- The ability to save a Default Instrument used as the basis for all of the Default buttons
- Clearer design of the front panel which has most of the major sound design controls visible at once
- An Advanced Programmable Arpeggiator – This replaces the Sequencer used in Kosmos as Kosmology instruments are also included with each Multiverse release
- True Dual Synth – Each Synth now has it’s own Filter in comparison to Kosmos which shared the Filter Cutoff and Resonance controls.
- Mono/Unison/Portamento are now controlled from the Multiverse script.
- The Reverb has been replaced by a Convolver which includes 50+ Impulse responses – the same set used in Kosmology
- Kosmology Instruments are included in all Kosmos Releases
- Designed with Light CPU use in mind – Multiverse uses much less CPU than Kosmos
- Sample memory is automatically managed so that only the used samples are loaded at any time.
Continue reading →