Analog PS brings 200+ Pads to Padshop Pro. The sampled instruments in the Analog collection were designed on an Elektron Analog 4 containing mostly Musical Instruments with a few FX thrown in. There are 10 Different Presets for each of the 200 instruments in a different style, each style making use of Padshop’s synth engine, which adds up to 2000 Presets. All presets use Aftertouch and the Modulation Wheel for live manipulation of various parameters.
Each Sampled Instrument has a preset in the following categories:
- Bright – Single Synth with an open Low Pass filter.
- Dual 1, Dual 2 – These categories use both synth engines in different ways.
- High Pass – These use a High Pass Filter.
- Lead – Simple Lead Versions.
- Mellow – Single Synth with a more dulled sound.
- Slow 1, Slow 2 – Slow Attack Categories
- Stab – Short Filter Envelopes, good for ARPs.
- Verby – Single Synth using Reverb.
Total Sampled Instruments: 209
Total Presets: 2090
There is an installer provided for Windows Users which seamlessly installs Analog PS. Currently for OSX there is no installer, you must copy manually to your Padshop directories, but instructions are provided.
NOTE: There are only VST presets, no AU Presets (although the AU can use VST Presets via it’s internal Preset Browser)