April 3, 2021, 6:59 pm
Updated with the following:
- Adds a Wavetable Version for Drag n Dropping wavetables. It operates the same except it has a control for Wavetable Position, and an LFO2 to Wavetable Position amount which replaces Sample Rate Reduction.
- The original legacy Delay, Chorus, Flanger and Phaser have been added, although they don’t sound as lush they use far less CPU. Also added Plate reverb and Legacy Reverb.
- Effect Labels now show the correct Labels for the Effects loaded.
- Old Succession Pro Presets will load the legacy effects.
- The Sample Start Sequence option is used for Wavetable Position in Succession WT
- LFO2 BPM Frequency selection has been improved.
- Drum option from Sample Manager has been removed, the ‘C’ Constant Pitch button can be used per sequencer instead.
- Sample Manager now deletes from the back and Delete all only removes actual loaded samples.
There is still the manual to write and some decent demos etc before the official release but I think it’s more or less there now! Let me know if you experience any issues.
Here’s a video showing Succession WT: