- Improved Quantize code & added an Off setting
- Added Fluctuate which adds random values to velocities.
Fractionate now released with the following features since the beta version:
- Finished Random Profile Load/Save
- Improved the Quantize code.
- Graphic Improvements
- Added Hold
- Added 3 new Main Modes
- Added Fluctuate Parameter which adds randomness to note velocity and length.
- Added a Note animation to show polyphonic current steps as well as a separate note play animation.
- All Sequencer knobs can now be automated by the host.
Level 6 is now unlocked and if you are a member of the group buy, Divider is available for download. Divider is a MIDI Sequencer that uses Euclidean Sequences.
A unique take on Euclidean Sequencing, it assigns a unique Sequencer to each note in the Octave, as well as other modes. It’s available as a beta right now and expect it to be released as v1.0 in the next few days. All sales of this will add to the Serenity Group Buy membership number to help unlock levels.
I think it should be completed tomorrow, I just some work to do on the Scales, GUI and the manual and it’s finished.
The buffalo server stopped working some time ago, I’ve finally got around to setting it up and getting it back online. Currently files can be downloaded from UK, Milan, Dallas and Buffalo.
Tanagra, a collection of Wavetables and Kontakt Instruments now has a 3rd Instrument added; Shaka added. This synth based on Serenity uses the wavetables in a more standard synth architecture.
There are also a couple of bug fixes:
- Darmok – Microtonal Presets weren’t visible
- Tanagra – Waveform A + button didn’t work correctly
- Tanagra – Simple Randomizer ignored Locked Filter button.
Simple Randomization ignored Filter Locks. Updated products are Airwaves, Kinetic, Movement and Tanagra.
Tanagra is a set of single cycle waveforms sampled from a Hydrasynth. It includes 500 wavetables made in serum compatible with any synth that can load them, as well as 2 Kontakt 6 Instruments which utilizes them. There also duplicate wavetables in 8 bit format aiming to be more like the original PPG crunchiness. If you have Serum or another system for making Wavetables, the single cycles mean you can easily make your own.
- Grey Matter WT – a Wavetable Instrument with sequencers for Position and Sync.
- Grey Matter SMP – anon time-stretch Sample Version for use with non melodic samples.
Updated with the following:
- Adds a Wavetable Version for Drag n Dropping wavetables. It operates the same except it has a control for Wavetable Position, and an LFO2 to Wavetable Position amount which replaces Sample Rate Reduction.
- The original legacy Delay, Chorus, Flanger and Phaser have been added, although they don’t sound as lush they use far less CPU. Also added Plate reverb and Legacy Reverb.
- Effect Labels now show the correct Labels for the Effects loaded.
- Old Succession Pro Presets will load the legacy effects.
- The Sample Start Sequence option is used for Wavetable Position in Succession WT
- LFO2 BPM Frequency selection has been improved.
- Drum option from Sample Manager has been removed, the ‘C’ Constant Pitch button can be used per sequencer instead.
- Sample Manager now deletes from the back and Delete all only removes actual loaded samples.
There is still the manual to write and some decent demos etc before the official release but I think it’s more or less there now! Let me know if you experience any issues.
People have had issues using the Chrome browser to downloads from the Product downloads page. It was to do with the security certificates on the file servers, Chrome was just dropping the downloads silently. It’s fixed now.
I didn’t think through the end result of making my VST Instruments free. I’m just going to end up with endless fake accounts and a bandwidth hog. So from now on please download from the Internet Archive. You don’t need to make an account on HGS to get them 🙂
The Pre-release of Succession DND is available, I’m hoping enough people will buy it to develop and include a Wavetable version too, possibly within the same instrument but most likely as a secondary instrument.
It uses a single bank of 127 Samples and they can be bulk or individually dropped onto the Sample Manager to load them. It’s possible to create your own unique instrument and save it as an nki for using in projects. You can create as many as you want!
The effects have also been updated to the K6 effects.
All of the Windows 32-bit VST plugins are now free and most have been compiled into this collection. It’s no longer possible to support them, but they should all work fine and also with j-bridge. I learned so much in the days of developing these instruments and still use many of the ideas in my modern Kontakt instruments.