A large collection of 3,500 Samples recorded at 24-bit 96k using an Analog Rytm. The samples are mono recorded directly from the outputs of the machine. This sample collection is about capturing the raw analog power of this machine’s engines and so doesn’t use the onboard effects.
The samples are provided in all the following formats:
- 24-bit 96k
– used by the included Kontakt Instruments
- 24-bit/16 bit 44.1k
– Suitable for MPC Live
- 24-bit/16-bit 48k
– Suitable for Elektron Products such as Octatrack & Digitakt
There’s been a change to the group buy, 1200 drum samples along with versions of DrumScape and DrumModue have now been made available.
Pulse which was destined to be released for Level 8 will be released next regardless if the level is achieved or not and at that point the GB will end.
- Fixed an issue with Ping 7 & 8 not working correctly.
- If both random Min and Max are the same value, the row won’t be Randomized.
- Pings didn’t work as expected
- Bottom 4 sequences incorrectly displayed track 8 Sequence length
- Row 10 Randomizer incorrectly targeted Row 11
MIDI Mod has been updated to 1.01 with the following:
- NEW Instrument added – MIDI Snapper.
- Added ‘Note Through’ option so that it can be used purely for CC data and made that the default which I think makes a lot more sense so you can play notes elsewhere.
- Setting Slope to 2 will turn Sequencer Mode on so the sequencer behaves as a step Sequencer instead of an Envelope LFO.
MIDI Snapper is a simple MIDI Instrument that allows control over up to 8 MIDI Control Changes with 12 States that can be changed via the assigned Octave of triggers shown in Red on the Kontakt GUI Keyboard. It supports MIDI CC Profiles created with the onboard Editor so that a list of Named and relevant Control Changes are the only available options in the Menus.
There is also a MIDI Recorder which can record all MIDI Data which can be drag n dropped elsewhere.
Level 7 unlocks Formula, a MIDI Drum Machine that uses Euclidean Rhythms. It has 12 definable user groups, 12 performance triggers and 12 Patterns all,of which are controlled in real-time via the MIDI keys.
MIDI Mod is a MIDI Instrument that has 4 LFO style sequencers that use interpolation to achieve an adjustable smooth shape from the sequencer steps. It has a Modulation matrix which allows any combination of sources to be sent to up to 6 assignable Control Changes with both positive and negative offsets. As well as the Sequencers there is also a Random value generator with clock speed, a Pulse generator with clock speed which acts as a square wave, and finally Aftertouch and Mod Wheel can also be applied.
- Improved Randomize profile for Division parameter, now the minimum and maximum are percentages of the selected step size which is much better.
- Changed name of BPM parameter to clock which makes more sense.
- Improved Recorder GUI and removed Multi channel information as it wasn’t relevant.
Fractionate v1.1 update:
- Added 2 Modulation Sequencers which can modulate the main sequence parameters.
- Added min and max settings to the randomization profile for the Modulation amount knobs.
- Added 2 dedicated CC Sequencers with CCID, Base Value and Amount.
- GUI changes.
- Added Mod Wheel to Octave Transpose for transposing the whole sequence by octaves in real-time.
- Simple BPM Mode replaced by various Clock options menu.
- Added a Fixed length parameter so that Length is always the same regardless of Clock settings.
- Changed ‘BPM’ to clock which makes more sense because it is a clock divider based on BPM rather the BPM.
- Spelling mistake ‘Fluctuate’
- Fixed issues with the Column Default and Random buttons.
- Added Midi Recorder with drag n drop export.
- Added Midi Recorder
- Added a Flip Keys button so that C starts with Sequence 11 instead of sequence 1 for those that prefer it when using chromatic Mode.
- Improved Quantize code & added an Off setting
- Added Fluctuate which adds random values to velocities.
Fractionate now released with the following features since the beta version:
- Finished Random Profile Load/Save
- Improved the Quantize code.
- Graphic Improvements
- Added Hold
- Added 3 new Main Modes
- Added Fluctuate Parameter which adds randomness to note velocity and length.
- Added a Note animation to show polyphonic current steps as well as a separate note play animation.
- All Sequencer knobs can now be automated by the host.
Level 6 is now unlocked and if you are a member of the group buy, Divider is available for download. Divider is a MIDI Sequencer that uses Euclidean Sequences.