Gravity Wave has 2 Synthesizers each using 8 sequencers to Sequence the Volume, Filter Cutoff, Loop Length, Loop start, Pan, Drive Amount, Delay Send and Reverb Send. This is a huge amount of Motion available to shape the character. In terms of sample playback, the loop start and length allows moving around the underlying samples, and because they are large results in unique and surprising sequences.
This video demonstrates a few of the included 100 Presets:
- 8 Sequencers per Synth which control Filter Cutoff, Volume (polyphonic), Loop Length, Loop Start, Pan, Drive, Reverb Send and Delay
- Each Sequencer has variable Frequency and Step Amount and all except Volume have an Amount/Depth control
- Waveform display for each synth which shows the current play position of the newest triggered note
- 38 choices of Filter Types
- 50 types of Reverb Impulse Responses
- Local Randomizer/Default buttons for each section.
- There are 4 algorithmic randomizers for each sequencer which generate various randomized Rhythmic Patterns
- Global Default loads a predefined state which can be saved by the user and all local Default buttons also use this file
- Built in Preset System and Browser
- Dual Synth Architecture
- 5 Sophisticated Global Randomizers
- Reverb and Delay Send Effects
- Chorus/Flanger/Phaser insert effect
- 100 Presets but it’s more fun to Randomize your own!