Kosmology FreeFall K6
Free Version of Kosmology/Multiverse
Included Scripted Instruments
- 1 x K6 Kosmology – New Kontakt 6 Version using a Large GUI and the excellent new Reverb and Delay plus a few more parameters.
- 1 x K5 Kosmology – Identical to K6 but compatible with Kontakt 5 and using the original FX.
- 1 x Multiverse – An Pad based Synth designed for Randomizing usable Atmospheric Pads. A Large GUI version will be coming soon.
- Legacy Instruments – The Original Versions of Kosmology, Kosmology Lite and Metropolis.
- The new Kosmology Instruments are compatible with old Presets although the Delay and Reverb May differ slightly.
Kosmology is an Advanced Performance Sequencing Tool. In a nutshell you build up to 8 instances which can be switched and manipulated by a series of triggers in real-time. Each Instance contains a Pitch Sequencer, Velocity sequencer, 5 freely assignable Sequencers (from a list of 46 Destinations) and 48 Synth Parameters. Each Instance can have completely different settings and assignments, which gives an enormous amount of freedom for creating unique grooves.
The Golden Crown of Kosmology is undoubtedly the fact that it can perform Wave Sequencing which means that you can assign a sequencer to select the currently playing instruments from all the included Sampled instruments. Both Synth A and B can be targeted individually which leads to instant satisfaction, creating an original sounding sequence can be as easy as selecting Wave A/B in a sequencer and hitting the Random Button. There is a Globals section which allows affecting 25 Parameters at the global Level, which can be automated in the host. These Parameters can add or remove from the current values, so as an example you could have a complex midi track in your DAW which switches between sequences rapidly and then automate a slow movement on the Cutoff Global which will open and close the filer regardless of which sequence is playing.
Kosmology Collection Key Features:
- 8 Instances that can be switched on the fly via Midi. each Instance has:
- control over 48 Distinct Parameters which include Cutoff, Resonance, Filter and Amp Envelopes Envelopes (Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release), Filter Envelope Amounts, Octave, Various A/B Tune options, FX Sends plus more.
- Pitch Sequencer – Offsets the root note by -+12 semitones and can Tie notes and mute them
- Velocity Sequencer – Velocity in turn can be assigned to both Volume and/or the Filter Cutoff
- 5 assignable Sequencers – each of these sequencers can target any of the 46 available Destinations and can like the other synth parameters can be completely different for each of the 8 instances.
- All sequencers have independent Clock Divisions
- All sequencers have an independent Step Size (maximum 64 steps) which is great for Syncopation
- Dual Synth Architecture – each synth has its own waveform (sampled Instrument), Filter Type, Pan, Tune and Envelope Depth.
- FX Engine:
- Convolution Reverb -Uses Kontakts Convolution engine with a selection of 50 unique Impulse Responses.
- Standard Reverb – Also includes the older Kontakt Reverb which can work well in conjunction with the Convolver. K6 Version uses the New Room/Hall reverb.
- Tempo Delay -Stereo Ping Pong Delay with adjustable tempo based times. K6 Uses the new Replika Delay with a choice of all 5 Modes.
- Modulator – Has a choice between Flanger, Phaser or Chorus with adjustable LFO Frequency.
- Echo – Can be used as a Comb effect (think Sabres of Paradise) or as a short non tempo delay.
- 2 tempo synched LFOs – LFO1 has a selection of 20 shapes, and can target Cutoff and Volume individually for both synths A and B, and Pitch B. LFO 2 is dedicated to the main Cutoff and locked to a RAMP shape and is great for the classic Rhythmic Sound.
- Wave Sequencing – it is possible to target both synth destinations independently to switch waveforms on a step by step basis which leads to extremely sophisticated Sequences with very little effort.
- Integrated Preset Browser and ability to save Presets and Templates.
- Rescalers – Force notes to a Scale for each Note of the Octave
- Randomizers – You can randomize everywhere
- Large Screen editor – Allows working on the Pitch plus any other sequencer for easy Editing when needed
- 15 Timing Based Triggers for Live Manipulation including Freeze Pitch, Freeze Waveforms, Half Step, Double Step, Mute, Reverse, Max Note Length, Min Note Length plus more
- 25 Global Parameters for Automating across all Instances or radically transforming a Preset on the fly
- 3 Mod Triggers – You can offset up to 9 Parameters for each of these triggers for an instant remix via the assigned Midi Keys
- -+1 Octave Triggers
- Easy and Intuitive Workflow
- Download Size – 5.43 GB
- Minimum Requirements – Native Instruments Kontakt 5.3 Full Version (will only work in Kontakt player for 15 minutes)
Multiverse is a scripted Instrument which emulates a dual oscillator synth design using the included sample collection as the sound source. The idea is that it is a fun and easy way to come up with unique sounds on the fly using the Randomizers, the Waveform randomize (W) being the most useful for quickly trying out pairs of waveforms and the Global Randomizer will Randomize all Random Enabled sections (X). This new version of Multiverse uses a Large single Panel GUI designed to be much more intuitive and logical to use compared to it’s previous version.
- Internal Preset System – a browser for loading & saving Presets easily – there are also previous/next buttons for cycling through presets after one has been selected. The preset browser has the ability to filter which parts of the presets are loaded, for instance you could just load the filter section when cycling through presets
- Custom Default Instrument – used as the basis for all of the Default buttons
- Single Panel Design – All controls are visible always.
- Advanced Programmable Arpeggiator – Supports Sequencing Velocity, Start Position, Psn, Note Length, Octaves and A/B/Both Waveforms.
- Dual Synth Design – Each Synth has a unique set of identical controls.
- Effects – Both versions include Reverb, Delay a selectable Modulator, Saturation, Drive, Lofi, Bass Cut and a Compressor. The Kontakt 5 version uses a Convolver whereas the Kontakt 6 version uses the new Reverb and replaces the Delay with Replika.
- Sample memory is automatically managed – only the used samples are loaded at any time.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.