April 16, 2022, 7:31 pm
There’s been a change to the group buy, 1200 drum samples along with versions of DrumScape and DrumModue have now been made available.
Pulse which was destined to be released for Level 8 will be released next regardless if the level is achieved or not and at that point the GB will end.
February 16, 2022, 12:51 pm
- Fixed an issue with Ping 7 & 8 not working correctly.
January 31, 2022, 9:55 am
- If both random Min and Max are the same value, the row won’t be Randomized.
- Pings didn’t work as expected
January 29, 2022, 3:46 pm
- Bottom 4 sequences incorrectly displayed track 8 Sequence length
- Row 10 Randomizer incorrectly targeted Row 11
January 27, 2022, 7:15 pm
MIDI Mod has been updated to 1.01 with the following:
- NEW Instrument added – MIDI Snapper.
- Added ‘Note Through’ option so that it can be used purely for CC data and made that the default which I think makes a lot more sense so you can play notes elsewhere.
- Setting Slope to 2 will turn Sequencer Mode on so the sequencer behaves as a step Sequencer instead of an Envelope LFO.
MIDI Snapper is a simple MIDI Instrument that allows control over up to 8 MIDI Control Changes with 12 States that can be changed via the assigned Octave of triggers shown in Red on the Kontakt GUI Keyboard. It supports MIDI CC Profiles created with the onboard Editor so that a list of Named and relevant Control Changes are the only available options in the Menus.
There is also a MIDI Recorder which can record all MIDI Data which can be drag n dropped elsewhere.
January 4, 2022, 12:06 pm
Level 7 unlocks Formula, a MIDI Drum Machine that uses Euclidean Rhythms. It has 12 definable user groups, 12 performance triggers and 12 Patterns all,of which are controlled in real-time via the MIDI keys.
Serenity Group Buy
January 2, 2022, 5:24 pm
MIDI Mod is a MIDI Instrument that has 4 LFO style sequencers that use interpolation to achieve an adjustable smooth shape from the sequencer steps. It has a Modulation matrix which allows any combination of sources to be sent to up to 6 assignable Control Changes with both positive and negative offsets. As well as the Sequencers there is also a Random value generator with clock speed, a Pulse generator with clock speed which acts as a square wave, and finally Aftertouch and Mod Wheel can also be applied.
December 27, 2021, 4:06 pm
- Improved Randomize profile for Division parameter, now the minimum and maximum are percentages of the selected step size which is much better.
- Changed name of BPM parameter to clock which makes more sense.
- Improved Recorder GUI and removed Multi channel information as it wasn’t relevant.
December 27, 2021, 1:26 pm
Fractionate v1.1 update:
- Added 2 Modulation Sequencers which can modulate the main sequence parameters.
- Added min and max settings to the randomization profile for the Modulation amount knobs.
- Added 2 dedicated CC Sequencers with CCID, Base Value and Amount.
- GUI changes.
- Added Mod Wheel to Octave Transpose for transposing the whole sequence by octaves in real-time.
- Simple BPM Mode replaced by various Clock options menu.
- Added a Fixed length parameter so that Length is always the same regardless of Clock settings.
- Changed ‘BPM’ to clock which makes more sense because it is a clock divider based on BPM rather the BPM.
December 4, 2021, 2:51 pm
- Spelling mistake ‘Fluctuate’
- Fixed issues with the Column Default and Random buttons.
- Added Midi Recorder with drag n drop export.
- Added Midi Recorder
- Added a Flip Keys button so that C starts with Sequence 11 instead of sequence 1 for those that prefer it when using chromatic Mode.
December 2, 2021, 11:03 pm
- Improved Quantize code & added an Off setting
- Added Fluctuate which adds random values to velocities.
December 2, 2021, 8:15 pm
Fractionate now released with the following features since the beta version:
- Finished Random Profile Load/Save
- Improved the Quantize code.
- Graphic Improvements
- Added Hold
- Added 3 new Main Modes
- Added Fluctuate Parameter which adds randomness to note velocity and length.
- Added a Note animation to show polyphonic current steps as well as a separate note play animation.
- All Sequencer knobs can now be automated by the host.
November 29, 2021, 9:48 pm
Level 6 is now unlocked and if you are a member of the group buy, Divider is available for download. Divider is a MIDI Sequencer that uses Euclidean Sequences.
November 28, 2021, 10:27 pm
A unique take on Euclidean Sequencing, it assigns a unique Sequencer to each note in the Octave, as well as other modes. It’s available as a beta right now and expect it to be released as v1.0 in the next few days. All sales of this will add to the Serenity Group Buy membership number to help unlock levels.
November 23, 2021, 12:06 am
The buffalo server stopped working some time ago, I’ve finally got around to setting it up and getting it back online. Currently files can be downloaded from UK, Milan, Dallas and Buffalo.