August 25, 2022, 1:44 am
- Single Cycle Export Mode Added – locates a positive zero crossing in the centre of the file, sets the end to the correct number of samples for the given midi note & then scans for the next negative zero crossing. For the midi note, it can either be embedded or in the filename.
- Loops now quantise to the nearest multiples of frequency if the filename has a midi Note number or embedded note number in the smpl header.
- Loop section now looks for positive zero crossing at the start & negative at the end which can help with phase issues & also setting xFade amount to zero will now bypass the xFade altogether. If you have constant material this can perhaps create seamless loops if single cycle mode is not sufficient.
- Added xFade Mode menu with a choice between Equal Power, Linear, & 3 S Curve modes.
- Fixed: Trim Start ‘All’ ignored the Trim Start enable.
- Fixed: occasional small click on some loops.
- Fixed: The Fade in sample amount was left when using ‘Delete All’ even though ‘Fade In’ was disabled.