September 1, 2022, 11:16 pm
This update sees various fixes and some improvements to the Single Cycle & Phase alignment.
- Added Frequency/Midi Note detection. Use with caution as it will not detect all material correctly, it’s still a preferable option to add midi note information to the file header or name when they were created.
- Reworked & Improved the phase align code.
- FIXED: crash when using Phase Align and files that have no Midi Note assignment.
- FIXED: fade % is now visible at startup.
- Removed single cycle scan range, now just uses the single cycle sample size instead