Cassetto has been updated to v1.66
- The Sustain Pedal now triggers the HOLD
- HOLD now works with the Mod Sequencer Modes
- Envelope Amount now automates correctly
All Kosmology/Multiverse releases are updated to v1.45
- Custom Filter Types – the Options Panel now has a section for choosing which Filters are loaded into each of the 6 Filter Slots. Be warned that changing Filters can take quite a few seconds as Kontakt replaces the Filter in all groups. This causes a potential delay to loading presets with non standard filter types, so it is best to start browsing/loading patches from the default filter assignments. You can achieve this by using the Global Default or the section’s default button. Unless you have changed any of the Filter types, it will already be the standard configuration.
- Added Prev/Next Preset Buttons to the browser Page (A preset needs to be loaded through the browser before these will work)
- Fixed an issue in Cubase where the first note could be missed occasionally in cycle mode. May have occured in other hosts too.
- When a preset is loaded, playing sequences/notes will be cancelled and must be re-triggered.
- Fixed a Crash that happens using Kontakt 5.6 when loading presets in Cubase and possibly other hosts.
- Kosmology now requires Kontakt v5.5
- All Releases have been re-structured to make it much easier to combine them to a single Folder, just choose the same directory to extract them and select yes to all replace messages. Unfortunately this does mean downloading them again but it will make life easier in the longrun.
December 11, 2016, 9:17 pm