June 19, 2022, 1:36 pm
This is a big update that’s seen a huge amount of work in terms of restructuring into a modular system and refining the small things. I think this really should be v1.0 but I want to see if anyone has any feedback. The formats conversion is still to come but that shouldn’t impact any existing features.
- Added a new Pad Screen which shows which allows clicking on a pad and showing/enabling which of the folders are assigned. Pads can also be labelled and saved as label presets.
- Pads will display folders faded if they do not have any folders assigned. Folders will be faded if they are not assigned to currently selected Pad.
- Pad Screen allows drag & dropping multiple folders and drag & drop re-ordering.
- Pad Panel shows which pads a folder is assigned to when hovering over a folder.
- Folder Displays now have a right click menu that provides various options such as remove, clear, copy Path & open in Finder/Explorer.
- Processing Panel added and all previous top controls moved to it, it has a modular design so different inputs, tasks and outputs can be assigned now as they are developed.
- Possibility to randomize Volume, Pan and Release in existing folders of files.
- Added options to enable/disable the numeric/Random name generators.
- Numeric name now counts existing files and starts numbering at total+1.
- Added Folder Size Display to Folders Panel and total at the top.
- Folder Highlight Colour added to themes.
- Folder Border added to themes.
- Added Mouse Over highlight to the dummy folder box on the themes page so that Folder highlight can be previewed on that page.
- Output Amount now displays ‘All’ instead of -1.
- It’s now no longer possible to load the exact same directory twice.
- Folder and Slider Headers were using the wrong Text Colour, should have been Header text.
- Folders now support Drag & Drop to change the order instead of the up/down arrows.
- Slider number labels now use the correct theme colour.
- Slider panel parameter Enable controls moved to processing Panel.
- Rewritten how the messages are used throughout the app, now hovering over controls will display messages at the top instead of through the Tooltip system.
- Right click menu added to file displays with delete file/save etc…
- Preset Table Border now uses the border colour correctly.
- Manual rewritten to reflect the many changes.