Singularity Lite is a fully fledged single oscillator Synthesizer which uses Raw Waveforms as the Oscillator. It has 2 Envelopes, 2 tempo clocked LFOs and a Sequencer which are all assigned through an extensive Modulation Matrix. Although Singularity is a single layer of Destiny, it still uses the 11 Layers as a Unison mode and so is good for Supersaw type sounds. All Presets can also be loaded into Destiny and vice versa.
There is also a version of Singularity that is included with Destiny, the only difference is that Singularity Lite uses a reduced number of Waveforms. Best of all, it’s free!
- Oscillator which uses basic Waveforms from a selection of 28
- Selectable Filter from an extensive choice.
- Lofi Bit Depth and Sample rate reduction
- 2 LFOs each can be Synced or un-synced
- Volume ADSR Envelope
- Assignable ADSR Envelope
- General Purpose Sequencer which is assignable via the Mod Matrix and also has direct Pitch and Gate Modes.
- LFO cross modulation
- Extensive Modulation Matrix with 4 Sources and 8 Destinations
- Effects Section with Delay, Reverb and Modulator (Chorus, Flanger or Phaser)
- Unstable Effect which warbles the pitch to give an old unstable character
- In built Preset system and Preset Browser
- Ability to load Layers from Destiny Presets
- Presets compatible with Destiny
- Extensive Tuned Randomizers
- Pitch Rescaler and a large selection of scales which are applied to the Sequencer Pitch output.
- Requires the full version of Kontakt 5