January 12, 2018, 8:56 pm
Destiny features 11 Layers each of which contains a Singularity Synth which is also included as a 2nd Synth. The Layers can either be stacked into a Multi Layer Synth or used as a Multi-Timbral Sound Module. Each Synth has 2 Envelopes, 2 LFOs, a Sequencer which are assigned to Destinations via a Modulation Matrix.
Also included is Singularity which is made from a single Layer of Destiny. It still has 11 Layers but these are solely used for creating a great sounding Unison. Both Synths are preset compatible, although Singularity will convert Layer 1 to Unison Layers.
- 11 Synth Layers which can be used simultaneously or as a multi-timbral sound module
- Each layer contains a full Singularity Synth (see below for synth details)
- Mixer Panel which allows control over all layers from a global perspective
- Sophisticated Randomize Profiler
- Global, Layer and Local Randomizers
- Internal Preset System that loads and saves
- Ability to load single layers from presets
- Volume Level real-time triggers with sequencer
- Effects section with reverb, delay and Modulator
- Requires the FULL version of Kontakt 5
- Oscillator which uses basic Waveforms from a selection of 28
- Selectable Filter from an extensive choice.
- Lofi Bit Depth and Sample rate reduction
- 2 LFOs each can be Synced or un-synced
- Volume ADSR Envelope
- Assignable ADSR Envelope
- General Purpose Sequencer which is assignable via the Mod Matrix and also has direct Pitch and Gate Modes.
- LFO cross modulation
- Extensive Modulation Matrix with 4 Sources and 8 Destinations
- Effects Section with Delay, Reverb and Modulator (Chorus, Flanger or Phaser)
- Unstable Effect which warbles the pitch to give an old unstable character
- In built Preset system and Preset Browser
- Ability to load Layers from Destiny Presets
- Presets compatible with Destiny
- Extensive Tuned Randomizers
- Pitch Rescaler and a large selection of scales which are applied to the Sequencer Pitch output.
- Requires the full version of Kontakt 5