70 Atmospheric Presets for Linplug Spectral VSTi. All Presets make use of the Modulation Wheel and Aftertouch. Spectral is a unique synth and lends itself well to creating atmospheres and evolving pads as well as providing the tools to make complex sequences.
- 10 ARP Presets
- 6 Keys/Plucked Presets
- 35 Pads
- 19 Sequences
Priced at $19.99.
A collection of 75 Pads, Sequences, Arps as well as 27 unique Wavetables for the Dune 2 Virtual Synthesizer. All presets make good use of Aftertouch and the Modulation wheel for dynamic playing and additionally some presets also use the Pitch Wheel for further manipulation. As can be heard in the MP3 demos, the presets tend to be complex with plenty of scope and movement taking full advantage of the multilayer nature of Dune 2.
- 15 ARP Presets
- 6 Bass/Key/Lead Presets
- 27 Pad Presets
- 27 Sequenced Presets.
- 27 Unique Wavetables
Priced at $19.99.
Awakenings for HALion 5.1 provides 100 Presets as well as including some creative Templates which use the included 200 multi-sampled instruments as selectable oscillators. The templates allow selecting the Samples via 2 A & B knobs with a mix control which makes making new Sounds a creative, interactive and very easy process. Lots of work went into making these so that they are easy to use and capable sample based synthesizers.
Each included instrument makes use of the 8 quick controls with the aim of making customizable instruments. Whilst the templates load all sampled instruments, the 100 presets use pairs instead so that they are quick to load when browsing, these presets also make good use of the quick controls.
- 100 presets using pairs of sampled instruments.
- 17 Templates which use all included multi-sampled instruments as selectable oscillator types.
- 3 Synth Templates which use the HALion synth engine only. They contain a predefined set of presets selectable via quick controls.
- 1 Wave Sequence Template – This is inspired by Kosmology and uses the sampled Instruments as a Wave Sequencer by using a FlexPhaser CC to select the Waves.
- The templates use combinations of sampler, granular and synth engines.
- Installed size - 880 MB
- Download - 692 MB
Download the manual to see more information on the included templates.
Priced at $39.99.
This collection compiles the first 5 Iris Releases into a single product. It comes with 550 presets for both v1 and v2 of Izotope Iris and over 900 Samples. For users who own at least one of the included releases there is an upgrade option offered on the Downloads Page for a limited time.
Instruments are constructed using 1-3 Samples and take full advantage of the Spectral Features of Iris and most have Aftertouch assigned to the Filter Cutoff. The intention was to provide musically useful Pads full of texture and movement. All 919 included WAVs are also available to explore when creating your own instruments, or in other music products that can use them.
The Following Releases are included:
- Analog IR – Analog IR provides 110 Beautiful Pads for Izotope Iris using samples that were designed using an Elektron Analog 4.
- Awakenings IR – The sounds for Awakenings were created using combinations of many synths to create an interesting and varied collection of samples.
- Dissonance IR - The intention with Dissonance was to represent Alien worlds and the darkest corners of the universe, although there is some occasional beauty.
- Lumin IR – The Lumin Samples were crafted using UHE Bazille and Waldorf Largo for sound design.
- Starburst IR – The Starburst Samples were designed using an Access Virus TI Synthesizer.
- Presets: 550
- Samples: 919
- Download: 1.01 GB
Iris Collection Vol 1 costs $149.
Calculus is a collection of presets for the Virtual CZ Plug-in of mainly Pads inspired by the likes of Eno, Harold Budd and the Boards of Canada. Some of the sounds were designed on a CZ1000 and transferred to the plugin, although they make full use of aftertouch and also the loopable envelopes which which really add to Virtual CZ’s Pad creation appeal.
There are 128 presets in total which are mainly Pads and Atmospheres with a few Basses and Leads thrown in for good measure. The Presets are provided in VST2, VST3, Audio Units and Pro Tools formats so you can use whichever you prefer.
Virtual CZ is an emulation of the Casio CZ Range of Synths made in the 80′s which used a unique form of Synthesis. The Plug-in was created by Oli Larkin and sold by Plugin Boutique. If you are a fan of the CZ Synths it really is a must buy, and if you have never owned one now is the time!
Multiverse Calculus for Kontakt 5.4
130 Multi-Sampled Instruments designed with a CZ1000 and Virtual CZ with the aim of providing a collection of beautiful Pads for layering within the Multiverse Script. Each sample is longer than usual at 14 seconds long with a long loop section which preserves the character of the CZ. It is ideal for anyone wanting an almost endless and inspiring resource of Ambient Pads.
With Multiverse you can randomize the Instruments easily using the ‘W’ button to quickly get new combinations, or use the global randomize to generate new instruments very quickly. The original sounds are also available to buy for the Virtual CZ VST Instrument if you own it.
- Size: 1.7 GB
- 520 24-bit Samples
Multiverse Calculus is priced at $49.99.
150 Multi-Sampled Instruments designed with an MFB Dominion X Analog Synthesizer. This excellent synth has a hard yet warm sound, and this is a great collection for use with the included Multiverse and Kosmology Scripted Instruments. Most Samples were made with the filter open to allow taming within the scripts. The Instruments sound great in Kosmology and 20 new Kosmology presets are included specifically for Dominate.
Includes both Multiverse and Kosmology Instruments, and although it was designed with Multiverse in Mind, the sounds actually work extremely well in Kosmology as you can hear in the audio demos.
Shimmer is a collection of mainly Pads and Sequences for the Superb Modular Synthesizer Bazille. The Pads range from pure beauty to mild chaos, whilst the Sequences are complex rhythms useful for Electronic Genres. All Presets make use of Aftertouch and the Modulation Wheel allowing for real-time manipulation which can be heard in the demos.
The collection includes:
- 64 Pads/Keys
- 41 Sequences
- 15 Bass and FX
To install simply extract to your Bazille Presets Folder.
After Months of work, Multiverse the successor to Kosmos is now released, furthermore all Kosmology Releases have now been updated to include Multiverse which adds extra weight to each collection. This is a free update to all existing customers and can be downloaded from your personal downloads page. Note that Multiverse has replaced Kosmos which will no longer be sold, however Kosmos releases are still available to those that bought them.
The idea with Multiverse was to redesign Kosmos from scratch, bringing many enhancements seen in the Kosmology Script. Multiverse has now replaced Kosmos, and if you own any Kosmos products, the multiverse versions are available on your download page. The major improvements are:
- An internal Browser for loading & saving Presets easily – there are also previous/next buttons for cycling through presets easily
- The preset browser has the ability to filter which parts of the presets are loaded, for instance you could just load the filter section when cycling through presets
- The ability to save a Default Instrument used as the basis for all of the Default buttons
- Clearer design of the front panel which has most of the major sound design controls visible at once
- An Advanced Programmable Arpeggiator – This replaces the Sequencer used in Kosmos as Kosmology instruments are also included with each Multiverse release
- True Dual Synth – Each Synth now has it’s own Filter in comparison to Kosmos which shared the Filter Cutoff and Resonance controls.
- Mono/Unison/Portamento are now controlled from the Multiverse script.
- The Reverb has been replaced by a Convolver which includes 50+ Impulse responses – the same set used in Kosmology
- Kosmology Instruments are included in all Kosmos Releases
- Designed with Light CPU use in mind – Multiverse uses much less CPU than Kosmos
- Sample memory is automatically managed so that only the used samples are loaded at any time.
Continue reading →
The Fusion Sample Collection was designed using a Dave Smith Instruments Mopho, capturing it’s aggressive analog sound to the full. It’s a very interesting addition to the Kosmology Collection and has a very different feel to all of the other releases.
All 200 instruments are multi-sampled, using 3 samples per instrument at 24-bit. Whilst plenty of instruments are chromatically useful, there are also plenty of FX instruments throughout the collection to add some nice surprises and interests whilst Wave Sequencing. Although Kosmology is not really about presets considering how easy and fun it is to make your own, there are Fifty Presets included and of course presets from other Kosmology Releases can also be opened.
Continue reading →
The Kosmology script for Kontakt 5 has been updated for all paid versions which includes Awakenings, Analog, Evolution, Dissonance, Space, Lumin and Elementary. V1.3 adds the following:
- Sustain/Hold Mode Added via pedal or button (‘H’) – Mainly designed for use with a sustain pedal so that current notes will be held when released, it also has a button to be triggered from the GUI (‘H’ next to Live Mode). When on constantly it does work polyphonically although when no keys are held and new ones are triggered it really relies on a single note to release the old ones otherwise occasionally old notes will not be released. In practice if you want to use chords, playing them like a quick guitar strum works well.
- Added Randomization options. Found under the new ‘Options’ Tab are a group of Buttons which will decide whether Wave A, Wave B. Wavemix/Start Position, FX, Filter and Envelopes should be included when using the Synth Randomize button. There are also individual randomizers for each of them.
- 7 New Destinations added:
- Cutoff Mirror
- Resonance B Offset
- Cutoff/Resonance 1 Combi
- Cutoff/Resonance 2 Combi
- Cutoff/Resonance/Filter Decay Combi
- Wave Mirror
- Mod Frequency
- Fixed – Mirror Pan wasn’t working correctly
The update is available for free and can be downloaded from your personal download page when logged in.